Types of Information We Collect:
1. Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us when you create an account. Such personal information may consist of, without limitation: your full name, username, email address, your address, country of residence, age, credit card and bank information (without the CVV code), cryptocurrency wallet addresses, details of any requests or transactions you make through the eService, and communications you send to us or submit to the Site (“Personal Information”);
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data for:
● providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our Website or the products or services provided through our Website;
● analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our Website users;
● fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
● providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
● answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
● developing new products or services;
● sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
● communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
● matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
● monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
● detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
● protecting the rights and property of the Modex Parties (as defined below) and others;
● linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
● carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
Except as provided herein, we will not display on the Site, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any third parties unless it is necessary to provide the Services, when required by law, or if we have good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to
(a) comply with current judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process served on us;
(c) respond to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties;
(d) respond to your requests for customer service;
(e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Modex, its members and the public;
(f) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or (g) with your consent to share the information.
We may share Non-Personal Data with analytics companies to learn information about how our users interact with the Site. This enables us to optimize the Service and improve our efforts. See also “Third Party Analytics” below. We will never sell your Personal Information or Non-Personal Data.
You can opt-out of receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each such email or by contacting us at contact@Modex.tech. You can modify or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging in and updating your profile. We will retain your information only for as long as needed to provide you the Services or as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Personal Information
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. Unfortunately, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
Third Party Analytics
Modex is not directed at children under the age of 13, and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We request that all Modex users be at least 18 years old (or a legal age in your jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Service.