About the Modex ITO
- I’ve discovered the Modex project and I like it quite a lot. So I’ve decided to contribute. How can I do that?
Please see our step-by-step guide on our blog.
- Please tell me more about joining Modex as a developer.
You can find more info here.
- Do you have an affiliate program I can use?
Yes, we have a referral program. To get the affiliate link, you have to register on the contribution platform.
- When will the main sale start?
The earliest the main sale will start is March 28th. Everyone will receive the respective Modex tokens at the end of the ITO, in the ETH wallet provided.
- When will the bounty distribution take place?
After the ITO ends. Please contact Sylon on Bitcointalk forums for all bounty related questions.
- When the ITO is over, the Modex tokens will be transferred to the provided ETH wallet?
About the Modex Pre-Sale
- How can I contribute to the pre-sale?
- Can I contribute if I'm under 18?
Unfortunately, not. We're sorry about this.
- What is the pre-sale cap?
88,888,888 tokens, roughly $35,555,555.
- When do I get the Modex tokens?
After the end of the ITO.
- What is the market cap?
Modex will issue up to 266,399,993Modex tokens. This will create a total market cap of approximately $213,119,994.4.
- What's the total amount of tokens in the sale?
The total amount is 197,333,328 with a max supply of 266,399,993. You can find all the details about the Token Generation Event in our White Paper, page 29.
- How long will the pre-sale last?
The pre-sale lasts until 26th March.
- Why is my country not showing up in the countries' list?
If your country is not there (the ITO is closed to USA, Canada, Singapore, China), it means you can't take part in the ITO due to your country's regulations. We are sorry about that!
- What happens to the tokens that are not sold?
Any unsold tokens as part of the pre-sale will be "burned". Any unsold tokens as part of the Initial Token Offering will return to the company token reserve.
- How long the coins sold during the seed and early bird sales are locked up for?
Participants in the Seed and Early Bird stages will receive their tokens once the Initial Token Offering has been completed as a means of lock-up.
- What will be the hard cap of the ITO?
197,333,328 Modex tokens / $114.488.886
- When will my deposit be credited?
After 12 confirmations your Modex tokens will be credited.
- What is a Mastercode owner?
This is when you get to the next level in the referral program and you have extra benefits from the same actions: bonus from level 2 referrals. Please see this link for more info referral.modex.tech.
- Can we send from Exchange for Bitcoin?
Your contribution address is a regular address which can receive from anywhere. Still you have to make sure that your exchange withdrawal ends up in your contribution address. This means that when you withdraw from exchange make sure that the transaction hash is provided to you so we can all track it.
- Can I choose the wallet to receive Modex tokens? I see there is a Withdrawal Modex Wallet on Account Information.
The Modex tokens will be sent to the ethereum wallet linked with your account. This can be different from the wallet from which you are sending the contribution.
- How to withdraw the coins?
The coins will be sent to your ethereum wallet linked with your account after the end of the ITO.
Changing/resetting the password
- How can I change/reset my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password and would like to reset it from the log-in screen, enter your email address provided when the account was created, click on the link from the email you will receive (also check your Junk / Spam folder) and follow the instructions.
If you decide to change the password from your account, go to the Security tab. Insert the old password in the dedicated field, then the new password and confirm it. Use a minimum password length of 8 characters; include lowercase and uppercase alphabetic characters, numbers and symbols. Click “Change password” and that’s it!